Our GPS did not want to find this inn but after a phone call to the inn for directions we were on our way for a most wonderful stay. Our room was a corner room with huge windows, beautiful decor and very clean. The claw foot bathtub with an added shower was so unique. Everything was wonderful - the front desk staff were so friendly and helpful. Would love to stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick
- The Daniel Brunswick, Maine