We stayed in this hotel with our two boys on a trip thru New England. It was a welcome treat after staying in some "quaint" hotels along the way. We were in a suite, so our boys had their own bed and TV. It had a huge old fashioned bathtub which was nice to relax in after a long road trip. Also a great hot tub and sauna in the hotel that our family used at the end of the night. The room was spotless, with beautiful decor and great towels and bedding. Very upscale. The price for this hotel was really good and also included a free continental breakfast. The breakfast area was in a very nice restaurant which was part of the hotel and made it a relaxing and enjoyable morning. Great Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick
- The Daniel Brunswick, Maine