We stayed 4 nights at the Captain Daniel Stone Inn. It is a lovely hotel with lots of history and atmosphere but has all the modern conveniences. Our suite was spacious and well appointed. The bed was extremely comfortable. Staff were all friendly and helpful.There is plenty of parking and the hotel is only a few minutes walk to Maine St. We explored Brunswick and also found it a good base to tour around Maine as the Harpswell area, Bath and Boothbay are within easy driving reach. The hotel restaurant No 10 Water has delicious food and the bar is great as well. A very pleasant place to say in Brunswick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from Maine Street and the stunning Bowdoin College campus in Brunswick, Maine, The Daniel is a historic building that was erected in 1819. Formerly known as The Captain Daniel Stone Inn, the hotel has been renovated and reimagined as Maine's newest curated lifestyle luxury hotel. Our guests are always treated to a stylish, luxurious home away from home. The hotel's Coast Bar + Bistro provides great food, drink and entertainment in a relaxed but engaging atmosphere. Come join us on your next trip to Maine! Happy hour offered every day and live music on Thursday and Fridays. Brunswick is a historic town located in mid-coast Maine just 10 minutes from Freeport and 25 minutes from Portland and the Jetport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your The Daniel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Captain Daniel Stone Hotel Brunswick
- Captain Daniel Stone Brunswick
- The Daniel Brunswick, Maine