Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area
Travelers Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$469
US$190
Best Western Plus Brunswick Bath(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$98
The Daniel(Brunswick)
US$184
US$146
Americas Best Value Inn Brunswick(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$86
Comfort Inn(Brunswick)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
ComfortInn
Relax Inn(Brunswick)
US$64
All reviewsroom was cleangas stoveking size bedsuper walmartwill stay there againwafflespleasant stayice machinerefrigerator and microwavegreat place to stayfree breakfastwe've stayedno frillslobsterthe breakfast areabowdoin collegemaine
Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Room was very clean. The breakfast they have is good. Location of the hotel is good. The staff was very friendly. Check in was fast and easy. Hubby and I were looking for a couple days rest and we got it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Scott S, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Thank you for your review. Your input helps us improve.
Scott Seekamp

Reviewed 28 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

I left Swans Island, Maine, a day early, and, had the good luck to "score" a wonderful, overnight stay at this Days Inn in Cooks Corner. My decision was based on using a coupon from one of the travel coupon magazines available at the rest stops. The superb value of $65.00, was remarkable. (and, I am very grateful for this deal!)
I had called several hrs earlier to see if there was any availability, while, I narrowed my possible choices. The efficient desk clerk, informed me, that, one they had room, and, when I mentioned my coupon, she told me it was first come first serve (I couldn't reserve with a coupon)...very fair. When, I arrived 3hrs later (I was on the scenic rt.1), the same desk clerk was there, (Kate), and, welcomed me with a "I think we spoke earlier!"
I had a very nice, clean, and comfortable room. The next morning enjoyed eating from the free breakfast buffet.
Kate, also, gave me an area map; and, I used it to drive to a spot where I witnessed the most beautiful sunset.
This was just an overnight stop...but, what a pleasant, affordable delight in mid August in Maine!!!

Room Tip: don't forget, to use those travel coupons ( no reservations, though)
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo