“Basic, dated.”

Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Brunswick
Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 17 March 2014

My stay was great. The room was really clean, I had a smoking room which always smells like stale smoke. My room very very light smell could hardly tell it was a smoking room. breakfast was more then I expected. I do want to mention Joe was very pleasant and helpful. Every time he saw me he said either good morning or afternoon how is my room do I need anything. Always eager to make sure my stay was great which it was will be back for sure next year thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The room was so cold when we got in we could not take our jackets off. Then it took over 1/2 hour to get it any where near warm. It finally did get comfortable about the middle of the night. Did not seem to have a funtioning heating unit.
Also the parking lot was so slippery getting from your car to the door was scary. No sand or salt in site. Not a good scene, makes for a good law suit if one should fall and no sand in site.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had a concern regarding my bill and check out process I was VERY DISAPPOINTED that the staff could not be bothered to try to help. I was told that's I a manager question "not my responsibility ??? REALLY WOW is all I can say. Will not be back.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Cmhrn
Reviewed 22 January 2014

All the staff including the front desk and maid services were very friendly. The room was clean and the beds very comfortable. I am happy they allow pets. My girlfriend's 9 year old son was thrilled to see his dog after moving away to his father's home in November. We visit Brunswick once a month and plan to return to the Days Inn on a regular basis.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Scott S, Manager at Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Thank you so much for your accolades, we are all looking forward to your next visit.
Scott Seekamp, GM

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Stayed three nights in January. Hotels in Maine in the winter don't do very well. So the winter rates are very reasonable/ The clean comfortable room had a refrigerator, coffee maker, TV '
Bed Desk and an armoire. Free WIFI, free local calls. Free breakfast. For a very small hotel a surprisingly adequate breakfast. Bacon Sausage Scrambled eggs pastry cereal Juice and coffee. Some of the bigger chains nickle and dime their customers. This hotel gave a very reasonable price and no other charges. The vending machine room was under construction and only had ice. (A minor inconvenience, a snack shop was next door and within walking distance there was a KFC and a McDonalds

Room Tip: No elevator so first floor rooms