“1 night stay”

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My stay was great. The room was really clean, I had a smoking room which always smells like stale smoke. My room very very light smell could hardly tell it was a smoking room. breakfast was more then I expected. I do want to mention Joe was very pleasant and helpful. Every time he saw me he said either good morning or afternoon how is my room do I need anything. Always eager to make sure my stay was great which it was will be back for sure next year thank you for a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The room was so cold when we got in we could not take our jackets off. Then it took over 1/2 hour to get it any where near warm. It finally did get comfortable about the middle of the night. Did not seem to have a funtioning heating unit.
Also the parking lot was so slippery getting from your car to the door was scary. No sand or salt in site. Not a good scene, makes for a good law suit if one should fall and no sand in site.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2014

I had a concern regarding my bill and check out process I was VERY DISAPPOINTED that the staff could not be bothered to try to help. I was told that's I a manager question "not my responsibility ??? REALLY WOW is all I can say. Will not be back.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Cmhrn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Comfort Inn
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#10 of 11 in Brunswick
The Brunswick Hotel and Tavern
Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick

Been to Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area

Address: 224 Bath Road Cooks Corner, Brunswick, ME 04011 (Formerly Super 8)
Region: United States > Maine > Mid Coast Maine > Brunswick
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Brunswick
Price Range: £48 - £101 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area 2*
Our Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area hotel is a refreshing place to stay for your Maine vacation. We are located off Highway 295 and Route 1, near Thomas Point Beach. Our hotel is situated in one of the most environmentally diverse areas of New England. Our location provides quick access to nearby Bowdoin College. Start your day with a free Daybreak continental breakfast, featuring waffles. Use our free WiFi to stay connected from your hotel room. Park your car or oversized vehicle for free in our ample lot. We offer 24-hour front desk service and free, round-the-clock coffee and tea. Non-smoking rooms are available. Find fun in the sun at nearby Thomas Point Beach, with miles of sandy shore and grassy picnic areas. You can visit the Naval Air Station or attend one of the frequent special events held regularly in the area. Pick up some outdoor gear at the original L.L. Bean store. Head to the Desert of Maine, the only true desert on the East Coast, for a guided tour. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Brunswick Bath Area Maine