“Laid back and local” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Salem, MA
“Laid back and local”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We have been to Camden twice and we always spend quite a bit of time in Cuzzy's. They pour a good drink and have a pretty decent happy hour. Deals on bottled beer and well liquor along with $5 appetizers. We had the fried calamari which was good. For $5, it was a huge portion. I also here the $5 10 inch pizza is really good too. We'll get that the next time. Our bartender Jasmine was awesome. She was very friendly and made us a couple of great bloody Mary's one morning. We also got chicken wings. They have traditional buffalo and another, in house concoction. Get the in house ones. They were some of the best wings I've had. The place has a local flavor and the upstairs has pool tables, darts and video games. We didn't play. We like the bar downstairs. Nothing fancy, but a great place to hang out and have a couple cold ones.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CodShark

Camden, Maine
“Bar service is terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I wouldn't waste my time here folks! The atmosphere is nice, but the bartender is a complete buzz kill and needs a serious attitude adjustment, not to mention a new wardrobe. She clearly cant deal with serving people and expects you to throw her money on every drink, I talk to people all the time who have stopped coming to Cuzzy's...because her service straight up sucks!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SailBumatsea s
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't Even Bother Going Here!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Don't bother wasting your money at this place,you will regret it.The food is great but the customer service is terrible.The waitresses have the worst attitudes I have ever seen at a restaurant and the owner always looks pissed off all the time and treats his employees like crap.We had to wait over 20mins for anyone to acknowledge that we had seated ourselves and then the waitress had the worst attitude and kept giving dirty looks everytime someone came through the door,like it was so much trouble to do her job.The food was excellent.Whoever the chef is that you guys have is amazing and all the food was delicious but thanks to the terrible customer service I will not be returning to Cuzzy's and I will be letting all my friends know that this is not a place worth the time.If the customer service improved it would be worth returning but until then no thank you.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Rockport, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Just want to go to my local spot for a relaxing beer and am treated like crap by the bartenders. Why? I don't know. Seems to be a theme in these reviews though. A smile, a nice to see you, a thank you...all things I expect/want when I "go out" none of these were present in the upstairs bar. Chesty McSneer and SkinnyScowling blond: you both need new attitudes or a different job where you don't serve people.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank spearsus
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely little bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Made to feel very welcome and sided up to the bar to have a couple of drinks. Heartily recommend it for a drink - and all the food that came out whilst we were there looked great too although we didnt eat

Visited March 2014