We spent three nights recently in room #3 and had a wonderful experience. The suite is large with a sitting room overlooking the harbor, a gorgeous bedroom, and a bathroom that's over the top excellent. I almost wished the weather had been worse during our stay so we would have spent more time in this wonderful suite. The furnishings are elegant. We enjoyed the delicious breakfasts brought to our room each morning and all the amenities that made the place feel special, including the fireplace. The furniture in the sitting room wasn't as comfortable as some of the furniture described in the other reviews. Even so, next time we are in Maine, this hotel will again be our home base and we will request room #3. We will stay longer next time, too. Camden is a great town, and I highly recommend this inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of Camden Harbor from the luxurious comfort of your waterfront suite at the Grand Harbor Inn, Camden’s newest and only luxury, waterfront boutique Inn. Recently awarded the coveted and prestigious AAA Four Diamond Rating, the Grand Harbor Inn’s enviable waterfront location, overlooking the marina of yachts and local fishing boats, provides the perfect haven for that needed escape or romantic getaway. Located at Bay View Landing, the Grand Harbor Inn is surrounded by a vibrant mix of unique shops, fine dining, and exciting schooner and kayak tours.The Grand Harbor Inn features several waterfront rooms and suites, offering guests unparalleled views of Camden Harbor and the islands of Penobscot Bay. Each guest room and suite is exquisitely well appointed with private balconies, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and separate marble and glass enclosed rain showers, high definition 37” LCD TV’s, high speed wireless internet, luxurious bed and bath linens, and so much more!The interior style of the Grand Harbor Inn is inspired by Tuscan Villas, evoking a rustic, old-world, warm and elegant feel combined with all the contemporary comforts and amenities that today's guests expect. The exterior is Coastal Cottage, shingle-style architecture, blending perfectly with the historic waterfront buildings on Camden Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Grand Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Hotel Camden
- Grand Harbor Inn Camden, Maine