My husband and I stayed at the Grand Harbor Inn last night and it was PERFECT! As soon as we entered the Inn we were greeted with top notch customer service. The woman at the front desk had all of our information ready to go and checked us in within minutes. The room was impeccable (spotless and very modern). The Inn is close to everything - we highly recommend a visit to Francine's Restaurant - it was small & cozy with the freshest of food Maine has to offer. If that isn't enough when we woke up in the morning we were delivered the best complimentary breakfast ever (coffee/juices, 2 quiches & coffee cakes along with yogurt and fresh fruit). If you are adventurous we also recommend a hike up Mount Battie at Camden Hills State Park (a mile and 1/2 from the Inn) - nice trail, with spectacular views! If you are planning a trip to Maine we highly recommend a stay at the Grand Harbor Inn - Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of Camden Harbor from the luxurious comfort of your waterfront suite at the Grand Harbor Inn, Camden’s newest and only luxury, waterfront boutique Inn. Recently awarded the coveted and prestigious AAA Four Diamond Rating, the Grand Harbor Inn’s enviable waterfront location, overlooking the marina of yachts and local fishing boats, provides the perfect haven for that needed escape or romantic getaway. Located at Bay View Landing, the Grand Harbor Inn is surrounded by a vibrant mix of unique shops, fine dining, and exciting schooner and kayak tours.The Grand Harbor Inn features several waterfront rooms and suites, offering guests unparalleled views of Camden Harbor and the islands of Penobscot Bay. Each guest room and suite is exquisitely well appointed with private balconies, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and separate marble and glass enclosed rain showers, high definition 37” LCD TV’s, high speed wireless internet, luxurious bed and bath linens, and so much more!The interior style of the Grand Harbor Inn is inspired by Tuscan Villas, evoking a rustic, old-world, warm and elegant feel combined with all the contemporary comforts and amenities that today's guests expect. The exterior is Coastal Cottage, shingle-style architecture, blending perfectly with the historic waterfront buildings on Camden Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Grand Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Hotel Camden
- Grand Harbor Inn Camden, Maine