We booked our trip about a month before. I saw several internet deals so I called them directly as I have a family of 4. I needed to know about beds and space. The person who answered was wonderful. She had a few suggestions and based on her ideas we booked room 1. When we arrived in Candem there were people everywhere, PArking can be a bit tricky, but we found a space. The hotel is new and clean. we had our hopes up that this would be a good destination and not a 2 star hotel. Wow is all I can say. This has all the charm of a Bed and Breakfast but a 5 star delivery. The room was wonderful. They did not skimp on space and they had allready made accodimations for the 4 of us. Extra towels glasses etc. They really took the time make us feel comfortable. The cleaning of the rooms is very good. They take pride in their hotel.
nearby, there are several resturants to choose from and the city is just so much fun.
We stayed the weekend and wil stay again. Best hotel I have stayed in, in several years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the beauty of Camden Harbor from the luxurious comfort of your waterfront suite at the Grand Harbor Inn, Camden’s newest and only luxury, waterfront boutique Inn. Recently awarded the coveted and prestigious AAA Four Diamond Rating, the Grand Harbor Inn’s enviable waterfront location, overlooking the marina of yachts and local fishing boats, provides the perfect haven for that needed escape or romantic getaway. Located at Bay View Landing, the Grand Harbor Inn is surrounded by a vibrant mix of unique shops, fine dining, and exciting schooner and kayak tours.The Grand Harbor Inn features several waterfront rooms and suites, offering guests unparalleled views of Camden Harbor and the islands of Penobscot Bay. Each guest room and suite is exquisitely well appointed with private balconies, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs and separate marble and glass enclosed rain showers, high definition 37” LCD TV’s, high speed wireless internet, luxurious bed and bath linens, and so much more!The interior style of the Grand Harbor Inn is inspired by Tuscan Villas, evoking a rustic, old-world, warm and elegant feel combined with all the contemporary comforts and amenities that today's guests expect. The exterior is Coastal Cottage, shingle-style architecture, blending perfectly with the historic waterfront buildings on Camden Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Harbor Hotel Camden
- Grand Harbor Inn Camden, Maine