“delicious”
Review of The Smoothie Shack

The Smoothie Shack
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Camden
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: A take out shack that has fresh fruit smoothies and fresh made wraps, that include chicken caesar, chicken teriyaki, pulled pork wraps, fresh fish tacos, chicken avocado wraps. It has been here for two years and is packed everyday!
Reviewed 15 June 2014

A bit pricy, ($5 per smoothie). Maybe it's just because I am a stingy teenager. However, the smoothies are VERY good. An excellent treat to have once in a while when you feel like having a refreshing smoothie. I've never eaten the food there but I'm sure it's good. I would definitely recommend. That being said, I wouldn't go every day because I can make a subpar smoothie at home for wayyy less money. Overall, it's delicious and I hope to/will go this summer.

There are newer reviews for The Smoothie Shack

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We're thoroughly impressed with the quality and consistency that we've seen at the Smoothie Shack. It's one of the few places that we don't mind going to over and over again! Not only can you choose from a variety of different smoothies and wraps, but you can also eat at one of their picnic tables, or take it with you wherever your next stop might be.

2  Thank danielrichman
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We were tourists in Camden today and saw this cute little truck and decided to stop by. It was lunch time and we decided to get two wraps. I had the Chicken and avocado wrap. It was delicious! My dad had the fiesta wrap which was also great! Probably the best deal in town!!!! We will be back:)

1  Thank TripLady1298
Reviewed 15 March 2013 via mobile

We can't wait for this place to open! If only they were year round. AMAZING!!! super fresh top quality food and fruit

1  Thank cushingboy85
Reviewed 31 December 2012

Adorable little place. Very fresh, big portions for price! Fresh fruit smoothies with no added sugar or dairy! I was shocked. Very friendly staff. Will be back next summer for sure.

1  Thank Nikolai7590