My wife and I checked in this past Sunday for a couple days. We stayed in one of their suites (Surinam Suite?) very nice with 3 TVs, fireplace, balcony, huge bathroom with rain shower and seperate sauna. The tub wasn't working properly...well they had it fixed within an hour....the owner was present on the property. Owners are very pleasant and they get that they are in the service industry! The staff, from the front desk to the maid service was amazing and really made us feel welcomed. The hotel was $475 a night a bit pricey but we felt it was worth it. We will be back to celebrate our anniversary next May! They got a repeat customer in us....isn't that what they strive for? A+++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine