My wife, 9 year old son and I spent 4 nights October 10, 2013. We needed a good relaxing vacation. The Inn delivered an amazing experience. Natalies was an awesome dining experience (Chef is great) as was the wine steward Micha, and Fawn and Christina. Enjoyed the porch, music and rocking chairs after dinner. The whole staff was helpful and professional. Sailed on The Olad in Camden and Captain Jacks lobster boat tour in Rockland and went to Mt. Battie. We look froward to returning again. Can't go wrong here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine