Went to Camden for Maine Restaurant Week. The inn sponsored a special offer package including a five course tasting dinner at Natalie's, their restaurant. We were amazed at the quality and quantity of the food and the excellent service. There was even an ice-bar outside on the porch for the brave ones (this is March, after all). Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I'm sure summer months are even better. Lovely view from our balcony of the harbor and town. Close enough to walk to town, but away from the busy streets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine