This is a sweet and small hotel, up the hill from the town. Our room was at the top of the house and was big with the comfiest bed I have ever slept on. The only downside was the wifi was weak and the stairs are very steep and low banisters - not one for those with bad knees. The breakfast was great, with a variety of choice. We had dinner one night and aside from one rather pretentious waiter, the food was excellent. The town has some really good shops and nice restaurants, plus lots of boat trips and hikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais and Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property, resting on the picturesque coast of Maine. The hotel features panoramic views of the mountains and harbor, creating the perfect setting for your next New England getaway. The recently remodeled boutique hotel features luxurious guest rooms and suites, stunning views, and a restaurant awarded top 100 in America preparing amazing dishes, you'll never want to leave! Just minutes from the harbor landing in the center of town, the Inn is Camden's most luxurious boutique lodging location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camden Harbour Hotel Camden
- Relais & Chateaux Camden Harbour Inn Maine