“Yummy and without junk ingredients”
Review of Spoon Maine - CLOSED

Spoon Maine
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I am just going to echo the other good reviews...cute place with good vibe, good tasting, and a huge plus for me- not all the junkie, more unhealthy ingredients. Also, I liked the selling by weight, so you can custom size what you get. Glad I found you guys :-)

Reviewed 9 August 2014

My husband who doesn't eat dessert very often wanted to go here twice because he liked the frozen yogurt so much. My daughter loved all of the fun toppings. There is a lot of seating. The reason I rated it as average is that they only have four flavors at a time, it is a pretty big place and I expected them to have more options with the space they have.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

The Spoon has terrific frozen yogurt with many fresh toppings - one of my best fro-yos ever! A "must" for your Camden visit! The cute Bayview shop is a happy place - cool yogurt, fun seating inside and out, free wifi, and Maine friendly! Love the low fat yogurt - but there is regular too. I am looking forward to my free yogurt after 9 purchases -- nice discount card!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

This place does the whole self serve fro-yo thing that red mango and orange leaf does. I like controlling my own portion, but be aware that it can get pricey! I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious it was though, way better than aforementioned franchises. I will definitely be going back a lot this summer, and it's low fat so hopefully it won't be too much of a guilty pleasure!

Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Froyo is delicious! Price is less appetizing. $10 for two small cups. Please list prices and give us a scale. If you want us to serve ourselves we need to know how much we are getting! Cash only and what if I didn't bring enough?