“Not a favorite....”

boston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not a favorite....”
Reviewed 10 November 2007

If your craving chineese food while in Camden I would skip the Lotus restaurant. The food, service and atmosphere left a lot to be desired. I would recommend Peter Otts or Mariners, both were very good.

1 Thank bostonfirstmate

lincolnville
“Would not recommend”
Reviewed 26 October 2007

Ordered the buffet..food cold and several items missing. I had to ask to micro the food in the restaurant. I would not recommend if you expect warm food.

Los Angeles
“Nasty...”
Reviewed 21 August 2006

I didn't expect world class chinese food, but I did expect an edible meal. My first clue should have been the condition of the restrooms! Absolutely visit Camden - skip the Lotus.