“Nice views of the harbour”
Review of Camden Deli

Camden Deli
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Been here a few times now. Good sandwiches and cakes, breakfasts are good too but they need to learn how to cook scrambled eggs properly (although saying that the only place that does edible scrambled eggs in Camden is Natalie's and you have to stay there to get breakfast!)

Staff are pleasant enough, it's nice to come here when other places are rammed full. Also feels like you get a healthy breakfast/ lunch here than other places. Unless you have a massive slice of their lovely pies afterwards!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Go upstairs to the small, intimate pub to order sandwiches and draft beers. The view in the evening is spectacular. Service is friendly and efficient, though not rushed.

1  Thank max508
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We ate at Camden Deli and had a great meal. I had the Rueben and it was the best I have ever had. My husband had the broccoli salad and a turkey sandwich which he loved too. Great view of the harbor and all the boats.

1  Thank sailing00
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

While I wasn't originally headed here, I'm glad I was sidetracked by the crowds elsewhere. The "gourmet" grilled cheese sandwich was very good, made with a touch of basil and with tomatoes, it went well with a cup of the seafood chowder. The chowder had a thin consistency that I like and had good flavor and had whole shrimp and pieces of other seafood clearly visible. Somewhat limited seating during the peak lunch time but take out is available and popular from what I saw during my visit.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We were spending a few hours in the area and did not want to "waste" time by waiting in line and sitting inside to eat when we wanted to enjoy the awesome views and this great little town; we found this place that served us quickly and offered rooftop or inside seating. Sandwiches were fresh, made-to-order, and very tasty! We loved the view of the harbour and watching the FOG roll in while we ate. Desserts looked awesome but I have to admit that after eating the sandwich we were just too fall to partake! Can't go wrong choosing this place for your lunch.

1  Thank OHRetirees