“Steak out this place on the edge of the wharf”

Peter Ott's on the water
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$8 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located on Camden Harbor next to the public landing, serving lunch and dinner. Enjoy our comfortable warm inside seating with two fireplaces or our outside seating, only feet from the harbor and schooners with panoramic views of Camden Harbor.
Reviewed 22 November 2013

One of my favorite places when I visit Camden. Peter Otts makes great steak and serves excellent cocktails. This place is terrific and you will never be disappointed. I pass through Camden about once a year and always make sure I get at least one meal here. You will enjoy it. The salad bar is also great if you like that type of thing.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

After hearing for years how wonderful this restaurant was we were looking forward to eating there. Well I can now say I'll never go back. I like my steak medium, 1st they gave me shoeleather, then rare, then back to shoeleather. I thought steak was one of the items they are supposed to be good at.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We went to dinner here while in Camden,we were told it was a good restaurant and it was.but what I liked, was the friendly atmosphere, greeted with a smile by the hostess and waitress,seated by the fire, and ready for some good food,well we soon looking over the menu`s and trying to decide,all looked good,but I chose a roast pork tenderloin in apple cider reduction and also the salad bar oh did I say the mashed potatoes were with horseradish? different and delicious,the salad bar was very good,pickled beets that were so awesome,I could have eaten them forever! My meal was delicious,cleaned my plate,my friend had the salmon and baked potato,she said it was the best salmon ever,she also cleaned her plate,in a town with many restaurants,Peter Oots not to be missed, and by the way,I had left my glasses back at hotel,the waitress noted my peering at the menu squinting, and asked if I needed some help,upon hearing about my glasses brought out a basket of forgotten glasses and I found a strength that worked,voila! it was those touches that made our dinner special,personal attention,want you to note it was not overlooked but so appreciated,as with the help at salad bar,thank you Peter Oots for a well trained staff and excellent food

1  Thank crabbyjan
Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Not a bad place, but not spectacular. Very decent. Would try other restaurants in the area before I would go back.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

My fiance and I were going to go to Peter Ott's on our last trip. He is from Camden and has been a couple of times before I met him. We asked his brother & wife to join us. We both had a glass of Merlot and they had fresh margarita's. Our waitress was so nice and attentive in every way!!! We had the 10 oz. Teriyaki Sirloin-to Die for!!! It looks like Filet mignon. Cooked perfectly, mine w/ asparagus and his w/ a Baked potatoe. I also had the salad bar, delicious! His brother had the Surf & Turf-he raved about it and his wife had a large caesar salad topped with Salmon!!!!
All around an excellent night and excellent food!!!!!!! We WILL be back for sure! Happy fall everyone!!!!!!