“Great Atmosphere and Service”
Review of Waterfront

Waterfront
Ranked #11 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My wife and I came here after a cold rainy day and that sat us right down at a table by the fire. It was very cozy and the place over all feels the same. Our server was Ashley who was awesome and very attentive. She checked on us numerous times and had no problems answering any questions about the menu or specials. The food here is very good and we wanted to go back to try something else on the menu another night but we ran out of time. We will definitely be back next year to Camden and the Waterfront.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,208)

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Everything was soo good we went back a second time and and everything was just as good the second night. if you go you must try the lobster stew.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

We totally enjoyed our experience at Watefront - we were seated promply which happily surprised me, since it was a very busy Friday night. Atmosphere is very nice, we had a cozy table for two and service was good considering how busy they were. I had the roasted salmon special which was perfectly cooked with a delicious salsa, and hubs had scallops which were very good. A nice bottle of wine, shared creme brulee for desert and coffee topped it all off. Portion size was perfect, and we happily walked backed to our B&B. We thought prices were good for the quality of the food. Waterfront is definately on our must go to list, next time we are in Camden!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great views of the harbor. Windjammers in harbor during spring, summer and fall. Many restaurants and shops all in a short walking distance. I think one of the best views of the harbor is from the top floor of the Camden Public Library. Lots of activities over the summer and fall. A beautiful place to visit and even better to live there.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We went to the Waterfront because a local resident told us that it was a good place to eat for dinner. Well he was mistaken, we got seated pretty quickly and I thought that was a good start, but it went down hill from there. I ordered a glass of wine for 8 bucks and the halibut and scallops for 22 when I was finishing my last sip of wine before ordering another I got a mouthful of sediment which I'm guessing was from the wine sitting for a long time, I told the waitress and she just said, "yea that happens sometimes" ? We'll it shouldn't happen when you pay 8 dollars a glass, I told her twice, with the same responds, she could have at least asked if I wanted to replaced that glass with another on the house or taken it off the check? Then the food came and the halibut was very dry and the coleslaw was lacking any flavor at all. I would not recommend the Waterfront because there is a lot of places to eat in Camden that you'll enjoy more with better service. The prices do not reflect the food and service that you receive.

3  Thank JOHNNYB17