“"Can't Wait To Go Back!"”
Review of Abigail's Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Camden
Abigail's Inn
Ranked #14 of 19 Camden B&B and Inns
Boston, Massachusetts
“"Can't Wait To Go Back!"”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

My young son and I arrived on the doorstep of Abigail's Inn feeling quite weary from a long day not going as we had hoped. I was preparing to put on a brave face for our host when the door opened and we quite literally fell into the open arms of Beth, who embraced us with the most incredible warmth and welcome - she made me tea and her children took mine off to play. The Inn is fresh, clean, beautiful and cozy, Beth and Kipp accommodated a food allergy with grace (and deliciousness!), it was a lovely neighborhood to walk around, and we cannot wait to come back. This is a very, very special place, and we were delighted to find new friends as well as a lovely home-away-from-home.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 25 September 2012

The owners are incredibly nice, the main building is a fabulous example of its period, and the location is perfect. I stayed in one of the rooms in the outbuilding (attached to the house), and it was very nice with several extra touches I did not expect - a period building, fully renovated as two rooms. Breakfast was very good. There is lots of parking. A perfect example of a small B&B.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Weston, Connecticut
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is a beautiful bed and breakfast inn very close to the main street. we walked everywhere. The room we stayed in (The Jefferson Davis Room) was perfect in every way. Owner, Beth welcomed us and was very pleasant. Kip, her husband, served up the best breakfast...both made our stay memorable. We shall return (see our photos).

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 August 2012

My husband took me to Maine for a milestone birthday celebration in late July. What a fantastic time we had in Camden only to be made better by the accommodations at Abigail's Inn! Beth and Kipp could not have been any nicer or more gracious. Their Inn is beautiful and immaculate and full of history. Kipp was a wonderful breakfast chef each morning and very fun to chat with. Beth set us up each day with GREAT suggestions on places to go and eat as well as activities to keep us busy. They really know the area well and have experienced everything they suggested first hand. We stayed in the Copper Beech suite which was HUGE and totally spotless. The bed was dreamy and everything was in perfect order. I would go back in a heartbeat (and wish I could today!)!

Room Tip: Excellent choice for couples wanting private, king sized accommodations. Private entrance in the ba...
New York City, New York
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Had a wonderful stay in the Rose Garden Room. The homemade breakfast was amazing and everyone was so friendly. This BnB is within walking distance into town (just a few mins) and it's very clean! I will definitely stay here again.

New York
Reviewed 28 July 2012

We enjoyed this as much as we've enjoyed any B&B. Kipp and Beth are wonderful, just really nice. The house is spotless, the rooms are generous size, breakfast is something interesting every day which is great fun. Most important is that it is a short walk in to Camden; there are many inns that are a good distance away.

New Jersey
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This was a surprise trip for my wife for her birthday, and all I knew about Abigail's were a few recommendations, so I was unsure of how well it would work out. I had no need to worry; our stay far exceeded my most optimistic expectations.

The location, from one to four blocks to the harbor and town center, is so convenient. The very friendly and helpful innkeepers (Kipp and Beth) go out of their way to make guests feel comfortable and welcome. I asked the owners in advance to put some champagne and flowers in the room and we were greeted by 18 beautiful long-stem roses and an exquisite bottle of brut! Breakfast was excellent and our suite was ultra clean and very beautifully decorated with little to no traffic noise despite our fronting on the street in busiest part of the summer. Comfort was first-class.

Abigail's Inn and its owners are magnificent and we'll be back for an even longer stay at the end of the season. We haven't seen any other B&B's in Camden, so I can't in all honesty say this is the best, but I cannot imagine that there could be anything better, especially for the price. Do yourself a favor and stay here!