“Perfect for quick lunch!”

Marriner's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Camden
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 27 October 2013

While enjoying a visit to the beautiful park by Camden Harbor, we were wishing we had a picnic lunch. I remembered there was a restaurant around the corner on Main St that had a chalk board menu outside, so we walked over, planning to pick up some sandwiches and return to our park bench. Wile we were waiting to place our order, we noticed the lovely deck area overlooking the harbor and decided to eat at one of the available tables, instead of taking it back to our bench and balancing it on our knee. Perfect picnic!!

1  Thank DBCTHC

Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I decided on the fried seafood platter which included hassock, clam strips, shrimp and scallops. Sitting on the back balcony overlooking the bay I was pleasantly surprised when it came out. It was a large plate is seafood with fries and cole slaw. I am rating it very good. Another thing that made me happy was their ice tea was very good too.
This is a very casual restaurant right on Main Street directly across from The Lord Camden Inn. My only complaint was that my service wasn't very good. Sitting outside, I guess my waitress forgot about me and didn't check in with me for a tea refill. Oh well...

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We visited on a beautiful Saturday. The weather was warm enough to sit on the rear deck. I was enticed by the blueberry pancakes--and they were good, but a bit over done The service was very good, and the view was wonderful! Recommend this spot when the weather is good and you can sit outside.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have eaten here several times and have never been dissapointed. The food is very good, priced right and they are very helpful with information to avoid my food allergies. I would reccomend this place and have retuned there whenever I am in Camden.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We arrived around 3:30 or 4 to find a limited menu which was fine. Lobster roll was good and the beers really good. The view was excellent and we enjoyed the experience all around.