“Never Disappointed” 5 of 5 bubbles

Marriner's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Camden
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Child-friendly, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greensboro, Vermont
“Never Disappointed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Spending a month in Camden to escape mud season back in Vermont, So far we've been to the Marriner's four times, twice each for breakfast and lunch. Every visit was great. Marriner's doesn't try to be anything more than a first rate, reliable diner with good food, and it does it in fine style. If you're there for breakfast hope they have corned beef hash that day, some of the best. As for lunch, the chowder/mini lobster role combination plate (both outstanding) is the best bargain in Maine. Lest I forget, the friendliest wait staff you'll ever meet.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank snow---1968

Rockport, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST Lobster Roll in Maine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2014

THE best lobster roll in Maine. I do not exaggerate. Delicious, toasted Kaiser roll with an absolute mountain of fresh, ever-so-lightly dressed lobster. You will pay the same price (or probably more) for far inferior rolls at the finest restaurants up and down the coast. Don't go anywhere else in Camden for your lobster roll!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank HarborHaven
Newton, New Hampshire
“My meal was good......Stole a bite from hers.....WOW”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

As stated, my meal was good. We stopped in for breakfast (after noon hahaha); so the menu was limited. I got a standard eggs/homefries/toast meal and she got their pancakes.

Now, I am by no means a pancake person....but I had to steal a bite... so glad I did. Literally, they make the best pancakes I've ever had in my life. I'm not exaggerating my excitement. I actually told the waitress and had to ask what they do different.....

.....I've got the secret but I'm not telling!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Winston-Salem, NC
“Perfect for quick lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

While enjoying a visit to the beautiful park by Camden Harbor, we were wishing we had a picnic lunch. I remembered there was a restaurant around the corner on Main St that had a chalk board menu outside, so we walked over, planning to pick up some sandwiches and return to our park bench. Wile we were waiting to place our order, we noticed the lovely deck area overlooking the harbor and decided to eat at one of the available tables, instead of taking it back to our bench and balancing it on our knee. Perfect picnic!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank DBCTHC
Houston, Texas
“Very Good Seafood Platter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013 via mobile

I decided on the fried seafood platter which included hassock, clam strips, shrimp and scallops. Sitting on the back balcony overlooking the bay I was pleasantly surprised when it came out. It was a large plate is seafood with fries and cole slaw. I am rating it very good. Another thing that made me happy was their ice tea was very good too.
This is a very casual restaurant right on Main Street directly across from The Lord Camden Inn. My only complaint was that my service wasn't very good. Sitting outside, I guess my waitress forgot about me and didn't check in with me for a tea refill. Oh well...