My husband and I have been to the Hartstone three times. It has become our favorite place to get away! The inn is beautifully decorated without feeling stiff or pretentious. It is cozy, romantic and just plain lovely.
The moment you enter your room, the sound of classical music immediately sets the mood for relaxation. Every room we have stayed in has been wonderful! We love how each room is decorated uniquely. It makes each stay a different experience. We always look forward to choosing which room we will try out next.
The bed and linens are incredibly comfortable and soft. We always sleep very,very well. I also enjoy the spa feel in each room with the various toiletries and Jacuzzi tub. As a mom of three, it is often hard to relax. But, there is just something about this setting that let's me relax the moment we arrive.
The staff are very warm and friendly. We have never really had any issues, but anything we have mentioned has been immediately addressed. We always feel that we are treated as "special" guests, even when we have come during the week or other times when rates are lower.
The cuisine is exceptional! I don't know if words could accurately portray the culinary experience. The meals we have had, have truly been some of the best of our lives. There have been a few times after my first bite that I have simply told my husband that I can't talk right now.....I am just savoring that bite so much. It's kind of become a joke with us. Honestly, each bite is an amalgamation of such glorious flavors that all you can do is just close your eyes and enjoy. We have loved every meal we have tried!
We also love being able to walk around town right from the inn. Camden is so quaint. It's so fun to visit the local shops and peruse the many items created by local artisans.
We are in love with the Hartstone! I am so thankful we found this little gem. I know we will be visiting for years to come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine