My wife, daughter and I spent 3 nights at the Hartstone Inn in August. It is conveniently located very near central Camden. Our two rooms were nicely furnished and the common areas were great for mingling with other guests.
The inn is owned by Michael Salmon who is also the chef. The breakfasts are unsurpassed and the dinners outstanding. Overall a great value. Steve McClure. Charlotte
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A fine dining B&B Fodor's considers "An elegant and sophisticated retreat and culinary destination offering a unique experience in pampered luxury." Recipient of AAA's 4 Diamond Award of excellence for lodging and dining. Luxurious amenities include: memorable multi-course breakfast, fine linens & robes, down comforters and pillows, gas fireplaces, Jacuzzi tubs, MP3 players, TV/DVD, complementary WiFi and guest computers. Enhance your stay w/a gourmet picnic, massage or become Chef for the Day! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Hartstone Inn & Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hartstone Inn And Hideaway
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Hotel Camden
- Hartstone Inn & Hideaway Camden, Maine