We stayed for two nights at the Hawthorn Inn and loved every minute of it. The inn is beautiful and well-equipped, clean, elegant, and, above all, welcoming. Maryann and Bill, the innkeepers, were personable and full of information on the area and tips on fun things to do. The breakfast was amazing, fresh cooked and delicious with treats like souffle and a breakfast tortilla salad. Our room was gorgeous, with a big deck, huge bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub, gas-powered wood stove, and beautiful, thoughtful decor. The area is great, right on the beautiful Camden Harbor and nearby lots of quaint shops, restaurants, and some nice hikes in the Camden Hills. We hope to go back later this year, and will recommend it to our friends!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine