We had a very nice time staying at the Inn. Ted and Lisa were great hosts and the staff was great too. We ate delicious breakfasts all three mornings. The location was terrific as well. An easy walk to the harbor and downtown. The inn was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Agoda so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine