We happened to find this beautiful Inn on our trip down the coast of Maine. It's beautiful, close to downtown Camden and the service is fantastic. The owners are friendly and thoughtful. Breakfast was delicious and the room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The Inn is close to hiking trail to Mt Battie with stunning views of the harbor. Truly a beautiful spot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine