We recently returned from a lovely time at the Hawthorn Inn. We
stayed for almost a week, and we appreciated the day-to-day
consistency of this charming inn. We were so pleased to find a well-run, comfortable inn with delicious food and a gracious host. Maryann ran a tight ship, and always had everything running smoothly. She was very helpful with suggestions for both restaurants and day trips. She provided some terrific personal touches (limeade and snacks around 5 p.m. each day, a guest refrigerator, games, books, etc). The only potential drawback is that there is only one breakfast seating--at 8:30 a.m.--which worked well for us, as we spent a lot of time exploring each day, but perhaps not as good for people who require a little more sleep. Camden doesn't have extensive nightlife, however, so it's easy enough to go to bed a little earlier..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful Camden bed and breakfast set in a Victorian mansion with spacious, beautifully appointed rooms, just 180 steps from the Harbor and a short walk to the picturesque sailing village of Camden, Maine. Warm, inviting, comfortable, serene, plenty of seating in the garden; an oasis in Camden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Hawthorn Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Inn Hotel Camden
- Hawthorn Inn Camden, Maine