Camden Riverhouse Hotel and Inns
Cedar Crest Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$126
Whitehall(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$145
Grand Harbor Inn(Camden)
US$544
US$391
Lord Camden Inn(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$261
16 Bay View(Camden)
US$326
The Towne Motel(Camden)(Great Value!)
US$103
Hotels.com
The Country Inn at Camden / Rockport(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$136
All reviewsfire pitindoor poolgreat locationriver housetennis ballwalking bridgecontinental breakfastice cream standbeautiful flowersdog bedwaffle makerthe main streetmake your own waffleswithin walking distancebelgian wafflesshops and restaurantsnice stay
Reviewed 17 October 2010

We stayed 3 nights in early October at the Riverhouse and it was very nice. We didn't have children with us and spent most of our time out touring but enjoyed the atmosphere and the very pleasant and knowledgeable staff (especially the gentleman in the breakfast room each morning- don't know his name). Our rooms were large and well equiped for comfort. We didn't make the bonfire or use the pool or other facilities so can't judge those points. We really liked how everything was a nice walking distance in the area. Would go back again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gfdeb
Reviewed 27 September 2010

I am a bed bug freak and took great pains to investigate every nook and cranny of my room upon arrival. Very clean, no bugs, and bed bug proof covers on mattresses and box springs. Thank you! Staff was great (particularly the man who helped at breakfast). My only problem was the ducks in the river that quacked so loudly/constantly in the morning, we woke up extra early both days. Some might consider that charm? No matter though, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank colonomad11
Reviewed 27 September 2010

This was the second time I have stayed at this hotel and each time it is delightful. The front of the hotel has an abundance of flowers which makes you feel welcome. The sign outside says dogs are welcome. That says it all. The best part though is the fire pit in the back. Each night the staff lights a fire and sets out smore ingredients. The stories shared with other travellers makes the experience even more special. Ralph at the desk is very helpful. Breakfast is plentiful and well tended. The Camden Riverhouse is very special.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kather2
Reviewed 1 September 2010

I've work for the Marriott Hotel for 23 years and consider myself quite the critic when it comes to hotel stays.The highlight of my summer was my stay at the Riverhouse in Camden. Upon our arrival, I was overcome by beautiful flowers surrounding the Inn and extending to the walkway bridge,where you can sit, relax and feed the ducks!! A little turnkey seed dispenser was provided by the hotel and at the end of the bridge leading to the main street the hotel's quaint ice cream shop... As we proceeded to the hotel lobby , I immediately noticed the outdoor patio where chairs surrounded an outdoor fire pit with a seating area up on a hill with a hammock. They light the fire in the evening and they provide all the fixings to make samores!!!!! After a pool and jacuzzi tour, I knew this was going to be a memorable trip. Our room was clean and comfortable.The breakfast provided was excellent.The staff is superb and after meeting the owner, Dave Dickey , I found the passion and commitment to his Inn, unmeasurable.I truly was impressed with this place and will never forget my wonderful stay there. I most definitely will return again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2010

Recently had the pleasure of staying at the Camden Riverhouse for a long 4-day weekend. Our room was very neat and clean. The bed was very comfortable and my wife and I slept very well. The lobby was neat and nicely appointed. I really appreciated the elevators. We were up and gone rather early but did nibble a little on the breakfasts that were offered. The waffles were delicious.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple