Located just 7 miles southeast of Portland, this idyllic seacoast inn was a wonderful retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. My husband and I stayed overnight along with our daughter who was visiting from California in a two bedroom suite complete with a balcony overlooking the bay. The room came as a full housekeeping unit which was gorgeously appointed with two full baths, including a spa tub. A walk down a wooden planked path took us to a beautiful sandy beach, where we took a log walk along the shore. All in all, a wonderful experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- After a multi million dollar renovation the eco luxury Inn by the Sea is Maine's premier beach destination. Located on a mile of unspoiled beach guests enjoy intimate dining in the ocean view Sea Glass celebrating Maine fare, relax in the spa or fireplace lounge. Spacious redesigned suites, rooms & cottages w oversized bathrooms, or full kitchens, or fireplaces. Child & Pet friendly! 5 acre indigenous garden,pool, bocce, fire pit, golf nearby. 10 mins to Portland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Preferred Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Agoda so you can book your Inn by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn By The Sea Hotel Cape Elizabeth
- Inn By The Sea Maine/Cape Elizabeth