“Vacation paradise”

Point Sebago Golf Resort
Ranked #3 of 9 things to do in Casco
More attraction details
Owner description: One of Maine's finest golf courses accommodates all levels of play.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think it is the best vacation spot that I have ever been to!Something for everyone in the family to do.A true family vacation that has activities for everyone, kids and adults. If you want, you don't have to leave for anything,they have a store,resturants,golf,movies,entertainment,boating,cruises,almost everthing.My kids and wife love it there, I already made my reservations to go again.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

There area lot of great courses out there and some very nice ones in Maine - PS Golf is one of them. Lots of terrain for all levels - challenging but fun. Course can be walked but most ride. Some holes are great to reach others need a little more strategy. I have played early morning, midday and late and all times provide a little different perspective on the course. Little buggy in the Spring - especially a few holes but nothing a little bug spray can't solve... Course is maintained impeccably. A nationally acclaimed course to try and reasonably priced and a great deal

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have previously posted great things about the resort and golf course. Last summer, while planning our 3rd annual trip, we ran into a problem with customer service. If you read the web site, golf packages, it advertises that if you stay at least two nights mid-week, you get a third round free! There is another sentence that also claims that you are eligible for early check-in outside of the dates listed. On our two previous trips, we were given a free round on day of arrival, but this year they stated that since we were within the blackout dates(as both our previous stays were) we were not going to get the free round. After much discussion, we were told that we would not get the free round.

Its to bad, as they lost a customer, not only for golf vacations, but for family get aways. I visited the resort 3 times in two years, twice for a golf trip, and once for a week long family vacation. Customer service was extremely poor!!!

3  Thank CoolCop47
Reviewed 4 October 2013

My husband and I live in Colorado, but I grew up in New England and wanted to get married on Lake Sebago, where I spent much of my childhood. Planning a wedding and reception from Colorado was easy working with Ruth York and her team. We were married on a bridge on the resort over the lake, and our reception was in the Pine Room. Our guests loved being escorted to the Pine Room reception on the wedding golf cart. The fresh Maine lobster and clam chowder were a hit, and the wide open room with hard wood floors was perfect for dancing the night away! I would definitely recommend booking a wedding and reception at Point Sebago if you are looking for a laid back, no stress, fantastic time!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Wide open. Almost all the holes are by themselves so you hardly ever see any other other golfers. Just beautifull!!