Maplewood Inn & Motel
US$108
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Oxford(Oxford)(Great Value!)
US$129
Highland Lake Resort(Bridgton)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
US$138
US$133
Grady's West Shore Motel(Bridgton)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$120
US$127
US$105
US$108
Travelocity
All reviewssebago lakestate parkcream cheesewhite mountainsnext morningnorth conwaythe ground floorevery morningyogurthard boiled eggshome away from homeoutdoor poolgood sizerenecamposummertimemicrowave
Reviewed 13 July 2012

Our family mini vacation was a complete success. From the moment I spoke with Patrick on the phone - you could tell it was a very homey atmosphere. My husband and my two teenage daughters enjoyed our stay very much. The motel was spotless, well appointed with high quality linens, towels and mattresses. We were very comfortable and content. Rene made sure each of us was enjoying our stay. What a treat for someone to make us breakfast, we then relaxed by the pool, and were very content in the room(we stayed in the motel) it was plenty roomy for the 4 of us. It was so nice to have a "home base" from which to explore the area. All the staff was most friendly and gracious. This is a place where you feel so welcomed and comfortable, and it's like you've known these people all your life. We have stayed many places -in and out of the U.S., and I really can't say enough about this trip to Casco's Maplewood Inn- Many thanks, and many good memories!! Thanks guys!!

Room Tip: The motel was all the same level, detached from the Inn, and all seemed the same. Very roomy for two large beds. As for the Inn, only saw glimpses, and they seemed all very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2012

My Daughter's wedding was on June 16th in Raymond Maine. The Venue was at the Mother of the Groom's home. I had lots to do as I was dealing with an hour and a half away. I wanted a hotel or inn that would give us the feeling that we were HOME as my family does not get together often. We were so pleased with the Home feeling of the INN along with the great motel rooms on the side of the inn. Patrick and Renee (innkeepers) made my whole family feel as if we were at home and in our own place. We had the pleasure of opening wedding presents all together in the lovely parlor. Along with the photographer taking beautiful pictures of us getting ready in the beautiful inn. My Entire Familytook over the Inn an Motel and EVERY single person said they have never had a better sleep on the clean, comfy beds. Myself included and I never sleep!. As the mother of the bride, during a really hectic time, I would Highly recommend this inn for any family event or just to stay for a night in this fabulous location. We all had a Father's Day breakfast that was so fabulous!!! We were all together in a home that we felt was our own. Thank you Renee and Patrick, you made my daughter's wedding absolutely PERFECT.

Room Tip: Room One in the Inn The Bed made me fall asleep immediately
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I stayed here for one night this past weekend with my husband and 5 year old. We were just passing through the area on a trip to the White Mountains. I knew nothing about the lodging in this area. There are no chain hotels anywhere near this, so I had to find a place by seeing online pics and reading prior reviews, which is what led me to this motel. We had a motel room, not a B&B room. I checked in w/ Patrick when we arrived. He was very nice and told me to call at any time if we needed anything. The motel building is small and unassuming looking, however, the room inside was very nice. Everything was clean, well-decorated, and had all of the amenities of a hotel, such as a coffee maker and a hair dryer. The breakfast the next morning was a nice surprise. I expected a typical continental breakfast but it was a step above that. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jking1977
Reviewed 25 September 2011

We had a great stay at the Maplewood Inn! Everything was clean and comfortable. The owners were very accommodating. Located near Sebago Lake making it easy to visit Point Sebago or Naples for dinner. Even in the off season they offered delicious pastries, bagels, muffins, cereal and coffee. We will definitely be making a trip back here next fall!!

• Stayed: September 2011
2  Thank Ashlette887
Reviewed 22 July 2011

My daughter and I stayed there after dropping my son at sleep away camp. Patrick was a complete doll and greeted us with a warm smile and a cool room. I loved the decore. Fun antiques and unique collectibles.

My 5-year-old daughter started feeling sick. in the early eveing. By 9:30pm she was very ill. Patrick and Rene found me medicine for her. They were so sweet and helpful. The at 10:30 she threw up in the room. I hated bothering the guys again, but they were so kind and helpful they delt with the linens and were so concerned for my girl. They are amazing guys and I felt like I was a friend and guest at their home. look forward to staying with them again.

Room Tip: We had room 4. We liked it a lot
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family