“Breakfast sandwiches”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Cumberland Center, Maine
“Breakfast sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

This place is great. Within walking distance, and great food. I love the Atmosphere! Nothing to dislike, and everything to love! You can't go wrong at docs!

Visited September 2013

Maine
“Best Mocha!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2013

I've been searching for a good mocha! It seems that many places have forgotten that chocolate goes into a mocha (and someplaces forget the coffee it seems too!) I've found Mocha Mecca! They make delicious Mochas at Doc's. The food is delicious.. a bit pricey, but thats what you get when you use quality ingredients. Our son is addicted to their breakfast sandwiches... I've never found their coffee lacking, in quality or in quantity. Doc's is never "empty" they just move people along quickly so you are NOT standing in line forever. Seating outside too! Its a great stop for breakfast or lunch... and now they offer beer and wine! Great stop, try the mocha and enjoy!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank MaineMomma
Maine
“A place you want to return to”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

We just had Sunday breakfast here and it was great. Relaxed, delicious, with impressive service and atmosphere. There was nothing especially sophisticated about the food but then we weren't looking for a gastronomical adventure; we just wanted a good breakfast for us and our kids in a cool place and we definitely found it at Doc's. I want to go back.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank chicagoflaneur
Cumberland Center, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Welcome community addition- great food, great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

I frequent Doc's for my morning cup of coffee, but decided to try breakfast over the weekend and it was fabulous! The corned beef hash must be made in house- it was a nice sized portion and delicious. My kids split the chocolate chip pancakes, and the bite I stole was great. The staff was friendly and pleasant. We enjoyed eating on the patio while our kids played on the lawn. Overall a great experience!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Famof5_13
Greater Portland
“A Disappointment...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

Disappointment is the feeling of dissatisfaction that follows the failure of expectations or hopes to manifest. Similar to regret, it differs in that a person feeling ...

Seems I always feel this way when I stop here...food is bland and overpriced.
Stopped in for a coffee and as usual the coffee thermos was empty...seems so simple,this place has not improved since they opened.
Thought this would be a great community cafe...most Sunday mornings when the other area breakfast spots are packed...the lot at Doc's is empty - there's a reason for that...

• Visited March 2013