“A Personal Favorite”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great food and great service in a small charming house. The menu has both breakfast and lunch available at all times. The restaurant has posted no cell phone conversations and people respect this and go outside. There is also a small bakery section for take out. The parking lot behind the restaurant is very small and tight. It is best to park on the street. Crissy's is very popular so come early to avoid a wait.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I had our second breakfast this month. Such a pretty place and good food. First time I had blueberry pancakes and she had eggs benedict. Both were excellent. Last time I had an omlette which was disappointing. Filling was good but the eggs were hard and overcooked. I'd skip them next time. My wife had the pulled pork hash with poached eggs on top, and it was really delicious. We love this place!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I loved this place. I was on vacation and while my fiancé was taking a class at Lie-Nielson, I had to occupy my time with something. I stopped in to Crissy's looking for a good coffee, and ended up going back again the next day for lunch. The town is adorable, and Crissy's was welcoming and quiet (even on Mother's Day). They have a good selection of fresh food, and the grilled cheese sandwich I got was one of the best I've ever had. Coffee is good too! Friendly staff. Worth a visit. They are also "unplugged", meaning that they don't allow talking on your phone in the restaurant, which I appreciate.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Really great breakfast spot. We got lucky and snagged a table outside. Service was a bit slow at the start (we didn't even know for sure there was table service, but there was), but that's a really minor complaint because everything else was beautifully done. Crissy's does a very good version of huevos rancheros. The home fries were done extra crispy, and the rhubarb square was perfect.

1  Thank XCaliphornian
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Incredible breakfast. We were a party of 11 and no problem. All was fabulous, but the pulled pork hash is what is bringing us back again, and again, and again.....

1  Thank Kristi M