“Best pumpkin pancakes”

Dining options: Breakfast
Houlton, Maine
“Best pumpkin pancakes”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My dad and I went here during the Pumpkin festival and I ordered the special pumpkin pancakes along with a sandwhich. The pumpkin pancakes were honestly the best pancakes I have ever had (I believe they were a special for the Pumpkin festival.) The sandwhich was just okay. The interior is so cute. Their baked goods look delicious as well!

“Nice”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

We came here for a family breakfast we only had a 15 minutes wait, which was fine. When we sat down we had to wait a little while until a waitress actually came over. The food takes a little while to come out. But it really is tasty. I had the blueberry pancakes, and other family members had the French toast and some rice dish. It was really tasty. Try the awesome orange juice

Longboat Key, Florida
“A Personal Favorite”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Great food and great service in a small charming house. The menu has both breakfast and lunch available at all times. The restaurant has posted no cell phone conversations and people respect this and go outside. There is also a small bakery section for take out. The parking lot behind the restaurant is very small and tight. It is best to park on the street. Crissy's is very popular so come early to avoid a wait.

• Visited July 2014
St. John
“Breakfast at Crissy's”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

My wife and I had our second breakfast this month. Such a pretty place and good food. First time I had blueberry pancakes and she had eggs benedict. Both were excellent. Last time I had an omlette which was disappointing. Filling was good but the eggs were hard and overcooked. I'd skip them next time. My wife had the pulled pork hash with poached eggs on top, and it was really delicious. We love this place!

• Visited July 2014
Glen Arm, Maryland
“Inviting and "unplugged"”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I loved this place. I was on vacation and while my fiancé was taking a class at Lie-Nielson, I had to occupy my time with something. I stopped in to Crissy's looking for a good coffee, and ended up going back again the next day for lunch. The town is adorable, and Crissy's was welcoming and quiet (even on Mother's Day). They have a good selection of fresh food, and the grilled cheese sandwich I got was one of the best I've ever had. Coffee is good too! Friendly staff. Worth a visit. They are also "unplugged", meaning that they don't allow talking on your phone in the restaurant, which I appreciate.

• Visited May 2014