“Great pizza”
Review of Romeo's Pizza - CLOSED

Romeo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Best pizza around. Lovely staff and a basic but happy restaurant. Several visits during our vacation.

There are newer reviews for Romeo's Pizza

Reviewed 24 September 2012

You've got to visit this place if you're in the area. Nothing fancy but food is really, really good and the portions are more than enough. The pizza is the best around and their Italian meals would compare to any that I've had in the North End of Boston minus the atmosphere and fancy presentation. Service has always been good and their prices allow for a whole family to eat pretty inexpensively. There is a sports bar attached but apart from the dining room. Can't beat this place for quality, quantity and price.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

It was surprisingly good pizza. I'm spoiled because I live in NJ and we have great pizza everywhere. I don't expect that when I travel and this place surprised us. The pizza was great. The service was great. It was right around the corner from The Down Easter Inn where we stayed.

Reviewed 23 July 2012

Salad big enough for 2+people., Very tasty pizza. They let you choose crust.,regular, thin, thick, extra thick or gluten free for small. Other Italian food served as well. I highly recommend .

Reviewed 25 June 2012

ok for a pizza place / bar. is nice to get a bite to eat and have a drink.