“Things could be better!”
Review of Romeo's Pizza - CLOSED

Romeo's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

The food was very tasty. Potato wedges and fries were cooked with a different oil I believe. They had a nice crisp taste yet not greasy. Kids had chicken fingers which were also good when I stole a bite. Pizza was advertised as a pride of theirs. Didn't see anything special from the pizza. The service was extremely slow. Drink re fills got forgotten about. Each persons plate got brought out as if server only had one arm. One plate at a time. Things could have gone better.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

More Greek than Italian. Good beer selection. There is better pizza in Damariscotta. Did not sample the 'Italian' food. Perhaps another time.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

This place is fine. Nothing special for sure, but typical sports bar food. Don't come with expectations of a great meal and you won't be disappointed. Quick, cheap, standard food. Serves the purpose.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

My friend and I stopped in for a beer. As I pulled in we saw a creepy guy at the door smoking a cigarette and staring at us. As we took our seats at the bar he followed us in and continued to stare at us and pace. Next thing I knew he walked behind the bar poured himself a beer. After more pacing and staring I asked the very nice bartender who is this guy? She replied, he is the new owner. Wow! I've visited this place many times and never felt so uncomfortable and unwelcome.
I am asking you to please smile and not brood at the door new owner Mario. You have a nice place in a great town!

1  Thank midcoasteater
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Good food. Clean dining room. Reasonable pricing. Been there many times and never disappointed. Pizza is similar to that in the Midwest. Not a 'New York' or 'Chicago' style.