“Try their Pizza!”

East Boothbay General Store
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great house made sandwiches, pizza, selection of beers and wine; eat in on small porch or take away for a picnic.
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Very cool little General Store - food is all done very well, but the pizza is exceptional! I've heard the donuts are all made fresh as well!

1  Thank RRGoals

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Always a pleasure to walk in this neighborhood store. Good food and very friendly service. Just ate one of the best tuna melts I ever had there last night.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

Cute merchandise and amazing gourmet sandwiches - could use a break from lobster! I had the Vinny, recommended by the counter staff - wonderful! (Several sandwiches sounded good and I could not decide). If you haven't tried Maine blueberry soda yet, I also highly recommend. Wish they had more seating.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I work in Boothbay Harbor and LOVE to go here when I eat out - best sandwiches on the peninsula. The Linekin is my favorite, the brownies are so yummy and the store is full of neat things to look at and purchase while you wait (I recently got some Christmas shopping done there).

1  Thank Fishladystone
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We visited the General store for some cheese and wine. Their selection was quite varied. They also make homemade baked goods and sandwiches. Everything we tried was delicious! So nice to have the store if you don't want to drive into the main town. Very handy!

1  Thank Valerie F