“Great food. Great view!”
Review of Lobsterman's Wharf

Lobsterman's Wharf
Price range: US$0 - US$16
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

My wife and I had a great meal at Lobsterman's Wharf. We sat outside and the view was as good as the food. I had the stuffed shrimp and lobster. It was delicious and the portions were generous. Fantastic meal.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This restaurant was recommended by the owners of an Inn we stayed at in East Booths Bay. We really enjoyed eating here and thought the food was great. We ended up eating here 2 nights in a row. You can sit outside on the deck and enjoy the views have a drink and a great meal. The owners are usually there and are wonderful people. We enjoyed talking to them. They made us feel very welcome.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

We started with a cold cold beer, cups of thick and creamy clam chowder followed by grilled fish sandwiches.....would return!!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Went here 2 nights in a row. There were three dead lobsters in the tank the first night. They were still there the second night. I did order the twin lobsters the first night and they were good. My husband's not so much. One of them was very muddy. They gave him an extra tail for free because he couldn't eat the first one. Our waitress was very nice. Tonight we ordered a burger to share. The grass-fed Burger has absolutely no flavor. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

I thought the name was such that it would be an eat-in-the-rough place but it is a very nice restaurant with both indoor and outdoor overlooking the water seating. Extensive menu with all sorts of Maine seafood dishes with prices ranging from $15-$30. I cannot remember the name of what I had but it was seafood (lobster, scallops, shrimp and haddock) cooked in a lobster bisque sauce. It was very rich and very good. We sat outside on the porch overlooking the harbor and looking at the yachts. One couple drove up in their runabout, docked and came up the gangway right onto the porch to eat. Chowder was good, too. I would go back here. Not too many places in East Boothbay but I would make a trip to go here. One note-the parking is very tight and very unusual egress from the lot.