All reviews access road motorway services good size the room was nice tea and coffee comfy bed convenient location comfortable stay one night stay family room bang for your buck southbound facilities race roadchef
Reviewed 20 November 2011

I wanted something close to Daventry and not expensive so I found this more easily on the internet than I did when I drove there!
Signage is poor and I spent half an hour trying to find the actual hotel which ended up being down a road with a NO ENTRY sign
The lady on reception said it was something other customers had mentioned but all due to local restictions put on by the council
My feedback was that the internet booking should have warned me, I almost gave up!
The room was one used for meetings so a little strange but it was clean apart from some mouldy grouting which I reported
Basic and value for money, although I have found better and same price with Laterooms before
At a push I would stay there again but at least now I know where it is :)

Room tip: Pick a room at the back as it is quieter - next to busy service stop on motorway
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank scarmic3
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Room had not been vacuumed. Bin had previous guests rubbish in. Staff were friendly but the room was very dated and very unclean

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I stayed in the hotel with my family in two rooms as we were visiting Silverstone for the 6 hours of Silverstone Le Mans race. The location was handy for the circuit being only 25 minutes or so away and located on the M1. The two rooms were family rooms which we were told consisted of a double and two single beds. However they in fact both had a double bed and a sofa bed. Luckily we had enough beds for all 5 of us in the party which consisted of 4 adults and a teenager aged 14. The rooms were satisfactory for the price we paid and the facilities were fine. The only real issue was that in one of the rooms we only had one bath towel and had to go to reception in the morning before one of us could shower. Also the cold tap in room 18 was very very stiff and was really hard to turn on. Other than those minor niggles the hotel is fine for the price paid through Bookings.com and we would use the hotel again if visiting Silverstone.

Date of stay: September 2011
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stayed here as a base for the Grand Prix,its location was great for us.Although our room faced towards the motorway the traffic noise was minimal.The room was clean and tidy and a good size.Staff were helpful and pleasant,would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank icisEngland
Reviewed 1 July 2011

We stopped off here to break up a journey to Kent, we should have kept driving. I have never stayed in such a dirty hotel.
The carpet in the room was so stained that I would not step on it without my out door shoes on.
The bath was so grotty I couldnt even bring myself to stand in it to have a shower and it had mildew all round edges.
I realise we only paid £45 for room but we have stayed in Travel lodges at that price and they are always spotless.
The reception staff were friendly as the other review says but that is definately the only point I would agree with.

Date of stay: June 2011