A very quiet setting, out of town, surrounded by paddi fields. If night life is what you're after then you need transport to Ubud, but its readily available at a cost. The complex is not large, but its beautiful. So peaceful! and very private. Great for honeymooners or for people who just want to chill out. We loved it. The staff were very friendly, very helpful, and always on hand.
The villas are individual, large, comfortable and private. A lovely location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Furama Villas & Spa Ubud is nestled amids paddy field in the Desa Bindu district in mountainous Ubud. Covering over 200m2 verdant land. Accesible to the popular artist village of Ubud & art market via the resort's free schedule shuttle service, the Concierge can also arrange for transportation to other tourist attraction based on guest'needs. All in all, the 24-villa collection is designed to draw you into an inviting and memorable holiday experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama Villas & Spa Ubud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Villas And Spa Ubud
- Furama Villas & Spa Ubud Hotel Badung
- Furama Hotel Ubud
- Ubud Furama Hotel