Motel East
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
St. Andrews Motor Inn(Saint Andrews)
US$125
US$116
US$164
US$160
Rossmount Inn(Chamcook)(Great Value!)
US$101
Granite Town Hotel(Saint George)
US$71
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

Stayed here because it was the only place in town we were told. Our friends switched rooms 3 times before they could find a room they would stay in! The carpet in our room was filthy and the beds squeaked, the screen was half off the door. It is real close to town and the view is great

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank weedwakr
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

The one positive thing I can say is that the room had a good view. Rugs dirty, toilet bowl not clean, microwave needs cleaning. I have to agree with the other negative reviews. There is no way I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013
3  Thank weymann1
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We would defiantly stay again...clean..convenient to town and resturants
I swear I think the other reviewers stayed somewhere else and are confused.
*************************************************************

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stayed in their ocean view room,steps going down to these rooms are big,uneven rock steps of different heights,most unsafe thing I've ever saw. The room was like a FUN house,the bathroom floor was 3 inches out of level. I guess Maine doesn't have motel inspections for safety.

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Groverroanoke
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Made a reservation for two nights for my granddaughter and I. Receptionist on the phone was very pleasant. Arrived about 4PM. Was skeptical when I entered the lobby, quite smokey and cluttered. The view was beautiful. Went to room 13. It was very dirty. Picked up, no clutter but dirty. Arms of chair were very soiled. Smelled smokey, the screen door to the deck was broken so you couldn't leave the door open to air out. Little flies (?) flying around in the room. Went back to the lobby and asked if they had a fresher, cleaner room. That was all available! Told her we couldn't stay there. Had to go back the next morning to get a credit back on my credit card by the owner. My credit card information was written on a card and in a holder in back of the check-in dest for anyone to take. I told the owner this was unacceptable and he did 'white out' the credit card number. Would never recommend anyone stay at this motel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family