Stayed here one night in August and it was fine. We were in the main building in a Queen room. Bed was fine, linens fine, everything was clean etc. The service was really very good, friendly and helpful at the front desk. The only annoyance was there was no place to put our stuff in the bathroom......simply a pedestal sink, no counter. Whoever designed the bathroom was thinking more of looks than function. The price was about $150 +tax which was a little steep . All in all, we would go back , it was very pleasant and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Maine coast and the tranquility of Sheepscot Harbor Village & Resort, at our premier island resort! We offer luxurious Maine Waterfront Cottage rentals, along with beautifully appointed rooms in the Inn Hotel & gorgeous suites in the Lodge Hotel. New for 2014, is our Waters Edge Banquet and Function Facility Your one stop destination for Weddings & Rehearsal Dinners, Corporate Meetings, Private Parties, Family Gatherings, and so much more!, Located on Davis Island, Sheepscot Harbour Village & Resort boasts stunning water views and beautiful grounds along the harbor, the perfect location for your wedding, corporate even, family reunion, romantic getaway or any occasion! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheepscot Harbour Village Hotel Edgecomb
- Sheepscot Harbour Village And Resort
- Sheepscot Harbour Village Resort & Spa Maine/Edgecomb