“Great Family Getaway!”
Review of Cod Cove Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Edgecomb
Cod Cove Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Edgecomb B&B and Inns
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My family of four were able to comfortably enjoy a room with a king size bed and a twin sleeper sofa. It was PERFECT! The view was absolutely amazing. We were on the second floor and got to see the wonderful sunset from our room. The main office and breakfast room are so beautiful and cozy with their fireplaces. Fresh homemade lemon poppyseed muffins and coffee were fantastic. The kids loved the big hill to roll down. Loved the size of the inn and the safe feel, I was comfortable allowing my kids to go between my room and my in-laws room. Their room was great too with two queen size beds. There were so many great added touches to feel homey, bath grains, lotions, and even lip balm (which I really needed). The inn is kept up beautifully and so clean. We had a wonderful family weekend at the inn and going to the Jingle train in Rockland. The owners recommended a wonderful restaurant Sarah's too. They are so kind and helpful. I am hoping for a romantic get away with the husband next year.

Room Tip: The second floor has a FANTASTIC view.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Cod Cove Inn

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Very very clean, probably one of the cleanest hotels I have stayed in, in a long time. Bed is comfortable and the blankets are sooo soft.
I love the herbal bath grains, lovely with a warm bath when you come in from the cold.
Jill is awesome, saw to my every need. Staying here for business and glad I am!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I stayed at the Cod Cove for business, with just enough time to lay my head on the pillow that night and snap two pictures in the morning. The hotel was clean and the beds comfortable. I few minor touch-ups were needed, but overall the stay was nice. Missed out on their breakfast due to the rush I was in, maybe next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We arrived on a cold October day. The reception area was neat and inviting. The receptionist was very efficient in checking us in and explaining everything to us. Our room was crozy New England style with a balcony. Everything was very clean. We had a coffee pot, microwave and small refrig. The sink was separate from the toilet and shower. Our view was pleasant, a big lawn, the highway (the only negative),then the water and Wiscassett. Breakfast was a good basic start with cereals, fruits, muffin, bagels and coffee. More then enought to start the day.Great place to stay as you are heading up the coast or headed to the Botanical Gardens 15 minutes away.

Room Tip: Second floor, better view,no one above you.
Reviewed 27 October 2013

My wife and I spent a peaceful October weekend at the Cod Cove Inn. The property is beautiful, with gardens throughout and a spectacular view of the water from atop a hill. Our room was tastefully decorated with charming New England decor, but also provided modern creature comforts such as a flat screen television, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, etc. The continental breakfast was great, including warm homemade blueberry muffins. The staff was some of the friendliest I have encountered. The inn provides easy access to Route 1, which was nice for day trips to Damariscotta, Wiscassett and Booth Bay. An extremely relaxing and peaceful weekend - we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: They all face the water - you can't go wrong.
1  Thank MassIS300
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I'm staying here long term for work nearby. They have recently been purchased by a new innkeeper, and she is fabulous. She has previous inn keeping experience, and is running the place perfectly. She and the staff have all been very helpful. They're knowledgable about all the local restaurants, etc. The gardens earlier in the year were lovely, and there's a nice view of the water. The rooms are clean, and the breakfast is good. FRESH fruit, none of that canned stuff. I'd recommend them for a business or pleasure stay. Very helpful and friendly staff. I have not been disappointed once. Enjoy your stay here!

Room Tip: When making your reservations, note that there is no elevator to the second floor rooms, so keep thi...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank rfsrq
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We love the inns location near Rt. 1 it is somewhat centrally located give us a good location to visit Maine. This is the perfect place to watch the sun set off your room. The staff couldn’t do enough to make our stay the wonderful.

Room Tip: Don't follow our GPS call for directions
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgecomb
Flagship Inn
#1 of 1 in Wiscasset
Newcastle Inn
Newcastle Inn
#1 of 4 in Newcastle

Been to Cod Cove Inn? Share your experiences!