“I love this store! Great food, the nicest people, and very close to home :)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Annie's Pride Farm & General Store
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a family run Farm & General Store. We have operated in some capacity in North Ellsworth & Dedham for over 100 years. We offer daily specials, Pizza, Burgers, And Burritos...Fresh Breads, and Pastries we have it all. When in season all veggies used in our food come right from our Down East Soil. Please stop on in and try us out.
Ellsworth, Maine
“I love this store! Great food, the nicest people, and very close to home :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2011

Their steak subs are the best!! They offer a variety of home baked goodies as well.

• Visited June 2011

Holden, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Produce, Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2011

This place has exceptional sandwiches, pizzas, burritos and some home made bake goods to take care of your sweet tooth. I'm a vegetarian and their vegi burrito is incredible.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank TDorsey
Ellsworth, Maine
“Absolutely wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2010

This place is wonderful. The food is great, the atmosphere is relaxing, the people who work there are the best.The sandwiches and breakfasts are fantastic and if you haven't tried their pizzas you have no idea what you're missing .I can't imagine anyone complaining about this place. As for certain people complaining about not being able to use their bathrooms, almost all restaurants have bathrooms "for their own employees" and you can't tell me they are the only ones who won't let the public use them, alot of them don't INCLUDING the ones in NY. And maybe they have a reason to worry about vandalism. As for them being rude and unfriendly, I don't think ANY of them could be that way to anyone even if they tried. I can't imagine anyone walking out the door without a smile on their faces or feeling like they have some new friends. Would I recommend this place to a friend or even a stranger? You better believe I would, in a hearttbeat...and I have many times.

Steuben, Maine
“Best Food and Cooks Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2010

Annie's Pride is a down home type business, with friendly and courteous workers. This establishment is new, regardless of what the man from New York had to write. And, I eat there often and have yet to find it dirty as this man stated. People like this need to stay in New York. We don't need that class of person visiting our state. Annie's has the best pizza around and unique specialty sandwiches, as well as specials. If you want a truly good experience go to Annie's for a meal. Breakfast is great too! TRY IT OUT.

Bangor, Maine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Everything and a P.S. to the teacher from N.Y.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2010

My family and I have bought deliciously fresh fruits and vegetables from Annie's for years. The store serves the best pizza, sandwiches and sweets Downeast - for that matter, I would put any of Annie's homemade food up against anyone in the country. Martha Stewart can't hold a candle to what is made here and should stop and take a lesson from Beth while on here way down to the island: not only could she learn great cooking, but may also learn true hospitality, honesty and courtesy (all of which abound from everyone who works at Annie's). To the teacher from New York who misspelled "payed" when referencing his food: I am glad you weren't my teacher - for lots of things. Most men pee in the woods; if nature called for a deuce, in August, in Maine, there are still plenty of leaves to use. You need to head to the Hamptons, not Downeast.

1 Thank chevytruck