“Annie's Pride is our favorite stop in Ellsworth!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Annie's Pride Farm & General Store
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: We are a family run Farm & General Store. We have operated in some capacity in North Ellsworth & Dedham for over 100 years. We offer daily specials, Pizza, Burgers, And Burritos...Fresh Breads, and Pastries we have it all. When in season all veggies used in our food come right from our Down East Soil. Please stop on in and try us out.
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I pretty much never write reviews but I felt I had to after reading the review written by the Swiss party. My husband and I have been stopping at Annie's on our way to and from the island for almost two years-and we absolutely love it! My husband would probably live on Beth's pastries if he could (oh if only she gave baking classes!) and we try to buy as many veggies as we can at the farm stand during the season-some of the sweetest beets and brussel sprouts I've ever tasted-and oooooooh the tomatoes. We often take the trip to Ellsworth just to grab a sandwich-the rolls are uber-fresh and all the sandwiches I've tried have been fantastic. Several of my friends are addicted to Beth's homemade English muffins. And the people, all of them, are wonderful. Beth and Mark are warm and generous-and the rest of the staff reflect their values. I'm sorry the Swiss folks felt otherwise and would encourage them to try again the next time they are in Maine. Annie's is the best!

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Stop here if you've exhausted your options for basic shopping or snack food elsewhere. It looks inviting from the outside and has a certain charm from the outside, it's roadside location is something of a Venus fly trap. The redeeming quality here isthe service ... From the male staff. The lady behind the cooker, if that's Annie, is dismissive and lacks the warmth and welcome of her male colleagues.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

Please stop and buy some great food from either the store or the farm stand. We had such a great time.

Reviewed 6 August 2011

While on vacation in Eastbrook we found this place on trip advisor. The reviews were great so we decided to try it. When you arrive it looks like a farmstand, which it is. But it's also a place you can get vey good pizza and sandwiches. All six of us found something we liked and the food was hot, fresh and prepared quickly. As an added benefit, the family that runs it is incredibly friendly. Have a seat, chat and enjoy some good food at a great price in a relaxed and atmosphere. Oh, and don't forget the homemade whoopie pies..they're the best anywhere.

1  Thank CGCollins
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Their steak subs are the best!! They offer a variety of home baked goodies as well.