“Teasingly delicious”

Cuisines: Latin, Healthy, Cafe, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went here on the reviews from Trip Advisor. I wasn't disappointed. They have a wide variety of wraps and burritos. Something for everyone. I'll be here a few more days an I will be going back for more!

1  Thank BrentJensen

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Unassuming and small in location and space but NOT on taste and menu selections. Located at one of the busiest intersections in Ellsworth we've driven by this place a thousand times and always said, "we need to try it there sometime". Well thank heavens "sometime" came to be today. The minute you walk in you are greeted by such scrumptious aromas and friendly counter staff. Cold wraps and warm burritos are their specialty. Their menu is filled with great combos, a build-your-own section and of course their specialty burritos which we had to sample for ourselves. We both thoroughly enjoyed sharing each other's sandwich (Rockabilly and BossHog). Bold flavors (chipotle and citrus)! Fresh ingredients! Great prices! Don't make the same mistake we did.....and drive by this place. Go! Oh and bring cash or your check book....no credit cards accepted.

2  Thank islandfoodie04679
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

One of my very favorite places...food is fresh and always delicious! The Beatnick and O-Men are my favorite choices!

1  Thank Dawn H
Reviewed 13 March 2014

This is a great spot to stop when you need a burrito fix! They have fresh and creative options and seriously tasty food, especially if you're in a hurry or on the go.

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

I've been going here since it opened and im addicted! My top wrap would have to be a Turkey Driver! It's always my top choice!! Bacon & Turkey.. you can't go wrong.