Ellsworth Ale House
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

If you want an ice cold Brew..... This is the place. However, if you want good food at a fair price, you may want to look elsewhere. It's not that the food is bad, just way over priced.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I sat at the bar had some drinks and a burger. awesome beer selection burger was decent if your looking for a intimate dinner not the place. if your looking for a bar with decent food I'd recommend it

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Amazing food , service, and atmospher!!! I recommend the steak tips and burgers. I eat every time I'm in town and the live music on the weekends is awesome!! They now have a pool table and juke box!! Everyone is so nice!!!!! I love this place!!!!

1  Thank melmarre
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Went there with a friend got something to eat the food tasted a lil wierd but ate it anyway. The waitress was great thou. They have a good beer selection to me it's just a bar!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

Went recently with a group of people. They put us in a large room away from the main dining area. It was cold and not the greatest atmosphere. For starters, the artichoke dip was very good, although the pita chips were not - if not from a bag they tasted like it. The potato skins were over cooked and soggy. The deep fried green beans were very good. I ordered a burger was ok - I ordered medium and it was well done. Another person ordered rare and it came well done. The french fries were terrible - skinny and over cooked. The bathrooms were filthy and no paper towels to dry hands. But, our waitress was great! Very attentive and remembered what everyone ordered. Good beer selection. Sad to say it was not worth the money and I would not go there again.