“A family favorite, good food, friendly people... my kids love it”
Review of Sylvia's Cafe

Sylvia's Cafe
Ranked #4 of 67 Restaurants in Ellsworth
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Friendly wait staff, and the food is really good every time we eat at Sylvia's Cafe! It was so awesome! Good food and no long wait! Sylvia's Cafe is a favorite of ours for breakfast and lunch! The kid's and I will be back here next week for sure. Sylvia's Cafe is Maine's breakfast destination on your way to Bar Harbor or Acadia National Park.

1  Thank Logo M

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped here on our way to Acadia. Food was good and reasonably priced. Breakfast all day. Would stop again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Wow!!!!! Breakfast should be easy to get right. Most places seem to miss it somehow..... Sylvia's nails it with the potatoes alone. Crisp and golden on the outside, soft and steaming hot inside. Fresh eggs, meat and great toast never hurt either..... Worth the tight quarters. Yum is the best word.....

1  Thank earthfood7
Reviewed 28 February 2014

When my plate of food arrived, it was so hot I could not chew the first bite I tried to eat! It was so amazing! Just what I ordered and was it good! I can not express how much this place has come back to its glory! Me and my friends will be back here this week-end! Count on it!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Check out the "Riverside" then got to Sylvia's, our new go to breakfast and lunch place when in the Ellsworth area.